APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF A CLASS TEACHER

 

APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF A CLASS TEACHER
APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF A CLASS TEACHER

                                                                                                                                                               

                                                                         No.17, Gaakanbi pipeline road                                                                                                                                                                               Ilorin, Kwara state                                                                                                               

                                                                   13thdecember 2021

 

The Chairman, Education Committee,

Mount Olives Anglican Church,

Pipeline Road, Ilorin.

                                                                                                      

Dear Sir/Ma,

APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF A CLASS TEACHER

I would like apply for the position of a class teacher in the school. . I am interested in being one of your teachers.

I graduated from Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education and then continued my degree at the University of Benin where I studied educational management/ political science.

I have worked at Kankon Model College Badagryduring my teaching practices and also an assistant lecturer at the department of political science at kwara state college of education, Ilorin.

It is s my desire to combine my range of experience to make a positive change in the school. I would welcome an interview from you.

 

Thanks

Yours sincerely,

Mpamugo Ifeoma Joy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WP-ROCKET REVIEW - IST ES BESSER ALS SUPER CACHE ODER W3 TOTAL CACHE?

Neverware JuiceBox a100 Gives New Life to Old Computers

Most Popular Programming Languages State by State